- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Don't forget your fishing gear including sunscreen, hat, and lot's of drinking water.
BreakfastFull English breakfast
6: 30 a.m
DepartureDepart mooring at 06:30 and there is a safety briefing on board by the crew before leaving the ‘mlango’ (Kiswahili for door) which is the passage to the open sea. Depending on the target species, the Captain will first look for schools of bait so as to have the best opportunity to hook a large fish as fresh bait is better than frozen bait. Once at the boat, billfish are tagged, and once they are settled down and in the process of ensuring that they will survive is on going, then there is an opportunity to have a photo with the fish. The fish is then released, and the sequence is repeated. Coffee or tea will be served shortly after leaving the beach and when the fishing proper starts, along with local delicacies. Traditional sandwiches are also available, as is water and soft drinks.
- Professional photography & guiding service
- All transfers as per itinerary
- Full Board accommodation at all destinations
- Sports fishing boat with a qualified crew
- Park entrance fees
- A bilingual guide whilst fishing and for briefings
- Items of a personal nature such as telephone calls, tobacco, and drinks
- Gratuity to drive/guides and tips to porters & dining room staff