- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Nairobi - Naivasha - Nakuru
Nairobi - NaivashaDepart Nairobi to Lake Naivasha. Stop enroute at the Great Rift Valley for its stunning views. Arrive at your lodge by 11am. Proceed to enjoy an exciting 1 hour guided boat ride on the lake, where you can see some of the lake's wildlife including Hippo, as well as the Fish Eagles that prey on the lake's smaller fish. Return to the lodge for Lunch - rest of the afternoon at leisure. Dinner and overnight at your Lodge (FB).
Naivasha - NakuruAfter a breakfast, depart to Lake Nakuru National Park, a bird and rhino sanctuary and also a World Heritage site. Stop enroute at the Great Rift Valley for the stunning views. Arrive before lunch. The afternoon gamedrives allows spotting of the unrivalled wildlife in the park. Dinner and overnight at your Lodge (FB).
Nakuru - NairobiDepart for Nairobi after early morning gamedrive and breakfast. Arrive Nairobi by lunchtime, drop off.
- All transfers as per itinerary
- Accommodation and meal plans at all destinations as per itinerary
- Transportation during safari in 8-seater Land Cruiser/ Land Rover (use of the vehicle as per quotation)
- Park entrance fees
- A bilingual guide whilst on excursions, safari, transfers, and for briefings in Nairobi/ Mombasa
- Christmas and New Year Supplements when applicable
- Visa fees (US$ 50 per person) and international return flights
- Items of a personal nature such as telephone calls, tobacco, and drinks
- Gratuity to drive/guides and tips to porters & dining room staff