Safari Simba takes you close to the Big 5 with guaranteed rhino sightings at Lake Nakuru, and a possible lion hunt at Maasai…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Safari Simba takes you close to the Big 5 with guaranteed rhino sightings at Lake Nakuru, and a possible lion hunt at Maasai Mara!
Nairobi - Lake Nakuru - Maasai Mara
Nairobi - Lake NakuruIn the morning (by 09.00hrs), depart for the Rift Valley arriving for lunch at a Lodge in Lake Nakuru National Park. Late afternoon game viewing & bird watching drive. Dinner and overnight at the LODGE / CAMP.
Lake Nakuru - Maasai MaraAfter breakfast commence drive west past Mount Longonot and via Narok to the Maasai Mara National Reserve to arrive for lunch at the respective Lodge/Camp. Late afternoon game viewing drive. Dinner & overnight at the LODGE / CAMP.
Maasai MaraMorning and late afternoon game viewing drives in this Reserve, with spectacular sceneries and diverse wildlife. All meals and overnight at the LODGE / CAMP.
Maasai Mara - Nairobi - DepartAfter breakfast at the Lodge/Camp, embark on your return journey to Nairobi. On arrival in the early afternoon, you will be dropped off at a pre-booked hotel (use of the room is excluded). Optional- Transferred to Carnivore Restaurant for lunch. Transferred to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for scheduled International departure flight, 03 HOURS PRIOR TO FLIGHT DEPARTURE TIME. Optional – at an additional cost, clients can return to Nairobi from Maasai Mara on a scheduled light aircraft flight, departing Maasai Mara at about 11.00hrs to arrive Nairobi’s Wilson Airport at 12.15hrs
- All transfers as per itinerary
- Accommodation and meal plans at all destinations as per itinerary
- Transportation during safari in 8-seater Land Cruiser/ Land Rover (use of the vehicle as per quotation)
- Park entrance fees
- A bilingual guide whilst on excursions, safari, transfers, and for briefings in Nairobi/ Mombasa
- Christmas and New Year Supplements when applicable
- Visa fees (US$ 50 per person) and international return flights
- Items of a personal nature such as telephone calls, tobacco, and drinks
- Gratuity to drive/guides and tips to porters & dining room staff