- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Get hypnotized by the highest point in Africa – Mt. Kilimanjaro – in the midst of herds of elephant & giraffe at Amboseli. Let flamingoes charm you at Lake Nakuru while looking out for the odd rhino, and catch all the Big 5 plus possible hunts at Maasai Mara.
Nairobi - Amboseli - Lake Nakuru - Maasai Mara
Nairobi - AmboseliBreakfast, early morning depart for the drive via Namanga to Amboseli National Park, to arrive for lunch at the respective Lodge. Late afternoon game viewing drive. Dinner and overnight at the LODGE / CAMP.
Ambles - Lake NakuruBreakfast at the lodge, en-route game drive as you return to Nairobi. Lunch at a Nairobi restaurant. Thereafter proceed to Lake Nakuru National Park, afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at the LODGE / CAMP.
Lake Nakuru - Maasai MaraAfter breakfast commence drive west past Mount Longonot and via Narok to the Maasai Mara National Reserve to arrive for lunch at the respective Lodge/Camp. Late afternoon game viewing drive. Dinner & overnight at the LODGE / CAMP.
Maasai MaraMorning and late afternoon game viewing drives in this Reserve, with spectacular sceneries and diverse wildlife. All meals and overnight at the LODGE / CAMP.
Maasai Mara - Nairobi - DepartAfter breakfast at the Lodge/Camp, embark on your return journey to Nairobi. On arrival in the early afternoon, you will be dropped off at the Holiday Inn Mayfair / Jacaranda Hotel (use of the room is excluded). Transferred to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for scheduled International departure flight, 03 HOURS PRIOR TO FLIGHT DEPARTURE TIME. Optional – at an additional cost, clients can return to Nairobi from Maasai Mara on a scheduled light aircraft flight, departing Maasai Mara at about 11.00hrs to arrive Nairobi’s Wilson Airport at 12.15hrs
- All transfers as per itinerary
- Accommodation and meal plans at all destinations as per itinerary
- Transportation during safari in 8-seater Land Cruiser/ Land Rover (use of the vehicle as per quotation)
- Park entrance fees
- A bilingual guide whilst on excursions, safari, transfers, and for briefings in Nairobi/ Mombasa
- Christmas and New Year Supplements when applicable
- Visa fees (US$ 50 per person) and international return flights
- Items of a personal nature such as telephone calls, tobacco, and drinks
- Gratuity to drive/guides and tips to porters & dining room staff