- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Everything about Amboseli is big. It is a land of giants, of vast dry plains where the horizons seem limitless, of huge herds of elephants and, most impressive giant of all, Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest mountain. Tsavo West National Park is famous for the man-eating lions of Tsavo which preyed upon linesmen building the Great Uganda Railway at the turn of the century.
Nairobi - Amboseli - Tsavo West - Mombasa
Nairobi - AmboseliOn arrival at Jomo Kenyatta Airport (by latest 0700 hrs) met and drive via Namanga to Amboseli National Park, to arrive for lunch at the respective Lodge. Late afternoon game viewing drive. Dinner and overnight at the LODGE / CAMP.
AmboseliMorning and late afternoon game viewing drives in this National Park with a view of Mt. Kilimanjaro. All meals and overnight at the LODGE/CAMP.
Amboseli - Tsavo WestBreakfast at the lodge/camp and drive south to Tsavo West National Park. Visit Mzima Springs and enjoy a late afternoon game drive in the Park. Lunch, dinner, and overnight at the LODGE/CAMP.
Tsavo West - MombasaAfter breakfast depart for Mombasa with an en-route game drive on arrival drop of at your hotel. Optional- Return to Nairobi & depart
- All transfers as per itinerary
- Accommodation and meal plans at all destinations as per itinerary
- Transportation during safari in 8-seater Land Cruiser/ Land Rover (use of the vehicle as per quotation)
- Park entrance fees
- A bilingual guide whilst on excursions, safari, transfers, and for briefings in Nairobi/ Mombasa
- Christmas and New Year Supplements when applicable
- Visa fees (US$ 50 per person) and international return flights
- Items of a personal nature such as telephone calls, tobacco, and drinks
- Gratuity to drive/guides and tips to porters & dining room staff