- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Bush Escape takes you to Samburu, located at Kenya’s North Frontier, where herds of elephant, Grevy zebra, Beisa oryx and the odd Somali ostrich are the highlights. Lions and leopards occur, and also at Lake Nakuru where there is guaranteed rhino sightings and the flamingo spectacle. Maasai Mara offers the best chance of viewing all the Big 5 at one destination.
Nairobi - Samburu/ Shaba - Lake Nakuru - Maasai Mara
Nairobi - Shaba/ SamburuBreakfast at the Hotel. Early morning depart for drive North to Samburu/Shaba National Park arriving at the respective Lodge/Camp for lunch. Late afternoon game viewing drive. Dinner and overnight at the LODGE/CAMP.
Samburu/ ShabaMorning and late afternoon game viewing drives in this beautiful National Reserve. All meals and overnight at the LODGE /CAMP.
Samburu/ Shaba - Lake NakuruEarly breakfast at depart for the Rift Valley arriving for lunch at a Lodge/Camp in Lake Nakuru National Park. Late afternoon game viewing & bird watching drive. Dinner and overnight at the LODGE/CAMP.
Lake Nakuru - Maasai MaraAfter breakfast commence drive west past Mount Longonot and via Narok to the Maasai Mara National Reserve to arrive for lunch at the respective Lodge/Camp. Late afternoon game viewing drive. Dinner & overnight at the LODGE/CAMP.
Maasai MaraMorning and late afternoon game viewing drive in this Reserve, with spectacular sceneries and diverse wildlife. All meals and overnight at the LODGE/CAMP.
Maasai Mara - Nairobi - DepartAfter breakfast at the Lodge/Camp, embark on your return journey to Nairobi. On arrival in the early afternoon, you will be dropped off at a hotel (use of the room is excluded). Transferred to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for scheduled International departure flight, 03 HOURS PRIOR TO FLIGHT DEPARTURE TIME. Optional – at an additional cost, clients can return to Nairobi from Maasai Mara on a scheduled light aircraft flight, departing Maasai Mara at about 11.00hrs to arrive Nairobi’s Wilson Airport at 12.15hrs
- All transfers as per itinerary
- Accommodation and meal plans at all destinations as per itinerary
- Transportation during safari in 8-seater Land Cruiser/ Land Rover (use of the vehicle as per quotation)
- Park entrance fees
- A bilingual guide whilst on excursions, safari, transfers, and for briefings in Nairobi/ Mombasa
- Christmas and New Year Supplements when applicable
- Visa fees (US$ 50 per person) and international return flights
- Items of a personal nature such as telephone calls, tobacco, and drinks
- Gratuity to drive/guides and tips to porters & dining room staff